A fast-growing, socially-conscious Fintech in Central London is looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to join their team.
This platform is aimed at children and is a tool to enable learning about money, budgeting and financial management in a safe, secure and fun environment.
With tens of thousands of users so far, and the user base expanding exponentially each month, 2020 is geared up to be a huge year and as such you would have a lot to get stuck in to!
You will ideally have strong experience working in a marketing team and experienced in multi-channel marketing campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
* Marketing planning and coordination: Helping to develop and deliver awesome marketing campaigns for Osper
* Social media management: planning and executing social campaigns across a variety of platforms
* Social media monitoring: keeping an eye on our social channels to ensure that we communicate effectively with our customers and answer questions in a timely manner
* Website management: Oversee website updates and the creation of landing pages to support marketing activities
* Preparing our newsletter: gathering content to build our regular customer newsletter
* Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules and competitors
* Monitoring and reporting: Work closely with our Head of Marketing to monitor marketing performance and identify areas for improvement
What you will bring to the team:
* Marketing and branding: you should have an excellent track record of developing and delivering marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
* Project management: you should have proven experience of taking a project from concept through to delivery, on time and within budget
* Social media management: you should be able to demonstrate that you can develop and deliver campaigns on multiple social channels that engage with the target audience and encourage interaction.
* Social media monitoring: show that you can monitor and respond to our customers on social media
* Excellent communication skills, both written and in person
Give me a call or drop me an email and I can talk you through this amazing opportunity in more detail!
Sam Bailey - 0191 917 4113, email@example.com
marketing, manager, fintech, social media, multi-channel, london