Innovation. Collaboration. Automation. Are these all things that stand out to you when looking at a potential employer? These words are the most important thing to our client. They are putting their people first and at the forefront of the most cutting edge cloud technology all while representing some amazing products!
* Drive innovation.
* Automate EVERYTHING.
* Work with respective IaaS, engineering and customer services teams to keep services running at all times.
* Improve cloud infrastructure, deployment, and monitoring.
* Work with development and QA teams to help troubleshoot any issues.
* Provide guidance to more junior members of the team
* Extensive experience with AWS (in production environments)
* Background in systems or networking engineering (Linux)
* Configuration management experience with either Puppet or Chef
* Container experience (Docker)
* CI/CD experience (Jenkins)
* Proficiency with at least one automation language (Python, Ruby, Go)
* Infrastructure as code experience (Terraform or CloudFormation)
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2043, ask for Sophie O'Neal, or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.