DevOps Engineer, £40,000, Liverpool
A solutions provider who have gone from strength to strength over the last decade are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their highly motivated and talented technology team in their Liverpool office.
You can expect to be working on an AWS deployment managed with Puppet and will work in a small but talented team to evolve and improve a framework for deploying applications and optimizing automation.
You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and will troubleshoot and resolve issues in their development, test and production environment.
Experience which would be warmly received!
* Experienced DevOps Engineer
* Enthusiastic and highly motivated
* Passionate about continuous learning
* Experience of the .Net Technology stack, preferably as a Developer
* Experience of working in an Agile manner with CI
* Experience of using Jira / Confluence
* Experience of Puppet
* Experience of Virtual Machines and Cloud based IaaS
* Experience of operating within Highly Available Linux and Windows environments
* Excellent prioritisation skills
This is a position in which work is on-going and they can accomodate a hire NOW so interviews are on a first come, first reviewed basis. Please send your CV to begin consideration and I will be in touch to discuss the roles in further detail with you. email@example.com
The role will place you within a small team with the expectation you drive technology adoption forward - proactively advise on market trends and bleeding edge technology. You can expect a high degree of autonomy with a significant element of trust in your technology strategy.
In addition to a dynamic working environment, a progressive team, an adherence to continous learning and also a great tech stack to work with you can expect a generous renumeration package also.
* £40,000 Basic Salary dependent on experience
* Generous holiday allocation
* Access to perk catalogue
* Medical Cover
* Company Contributory Pension