Role: Cloud Solution Architect
Salary: Up to £105,000 per annum
Company: This company are a global consultancy in the technology sector. They have a global reach and work on enterprise scale projects. The opportunity to work with such a large company in this sector opens up lots of doors. It also ensures you not only get to work on a variety of exciting projects, but also get to work with the latest technologies keeping you up to date and a valuable asset to the market! The company work with well recognised clients such as Coca Cola, Jaguar LandRover and TalkTalk so you have access to a variety of industries to focus on project wise.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for architects that have :
* Excellent knowledge of at least one major Cloud platform E.g. AWS
* A strong background in Java and core open source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
* Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
* Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
* Microservice-based architectures using domain driven design (DDD) , CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
* Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
* DevOps background/experience.
* API-centric architectures.
* NoSQL databases.
Perks of working for this client:
Not only do you get the variety of projects to work on, you get to work with the best of the best in the industry! What a great environment to learn more and gain knowledge, keeping you up to date.
This company are really passionate about professional development as well. A more detailed benefits package can be disclosed at a later time.
To find out more, get in touch today and apply!
For further details I can be contacted via:
#Cloud #AWS #Amazonwebservices #Azure #latesttechnologies #architect #IT #node #TOGAF #docker #Kubernetes #devops #travel #womenintech #London #remoteworking #flexiworking #careerprogression #relocators