Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Location - Atlanta, Georgia
Salary - Negotiable and dependant on experience.
This is a fantastic chance to work with our client, an up and coming leader in cloud consulting and managed services. This company was also included in the Atlanta Business Chronicles best places to work in 2017 in addition to being listed as one of the US's fasted growing companies 5 years in a row.
* Coding, deploying and supporting large scale enterprise server less architectures
* Designing and developing changes to applications
* Performance analysis, optimization and monitoring.
* Develop and design automation when needed
* Building CI/CD Pipelines
* Writing SQL queries to troubleshoot application problems
* Command- line use of AWS and creating scripts using AWS API's to configure hosting environment
* Building and deploying source code maintenance of new versions of applications
* System administration duties
* Setting up AWS environments such as load balancers, EC2 instances and RDS databases
* Building and deploying new versions of applications in the AWS hosting environment
* AWS Lambda functions, API Gateway, S3, SNS, SQS, Dynamo DB, Kinesis, KMS, EC2, EBS.
* NodeJS, React, Redux.
* Automation tools such as: Jenkins, Ansible
* Python and Bash scripting
* Linux and windows knowledge
* Databases such as: NoSQL, Dynamo DB, Oracle
* Enterprise networking concepts understanding
* Scripting experience in automating task
* CI/CD pipelines using JSON or YAML
* Ability to interface with API's in order to automate
* Willingness to work on multiple projects
-Market leading family health plan, covering medical, dental and vision.
-Flexible working hours