AWS Cloud Architect - 60% Remote Flexibility - Petaluma, CA
The client is looking for an experienced Cloud architect with extensive AWS experience to start immediately in Petaluma CA. You need to have at least 5 years of experience working with AWS and a strong command of Terraform and/or CloudFormation. This opportunity is for those individuals who aren't afraid to step in and voice their opinion. This is a highly customer/client facing role so those with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply. This position is starting as a 60% remote role and may grow as trust is built.
* Assist customer with general review of conceptual architecture models on AWS.
* Advise customers on AWS best practices for architecture.
* Assist customer with reviewing current architecture, dependencies and operational requirement on AWS.
* And much more.
* 5 years of experience using AWS
* 5+ years of Terraform or CloudFormation
* Strong communication skills
* 2+ years of architecture experience
All Green Card holders and U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply.
To fast track your application, please reach out to me directly at J.Dahlberg@jeffersonfrank.com or give me a call at (303)-558-4352.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.