System Engineer- $110,000- $140,000
This Global player in the Defense Industry is going through Digital Transformation with a massive focus on AWS. They are taking the investment seriously, and have been setting up DevOps Dojos at all their sites. Everyone within the company receives state of the art hands-on training to insure that team members gain practical work experience without risking the possibility of making production errors. They are offering very generous salaries, with a sign on bonus of $20k with active TS/SCI clearance.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Create architecture and design artifacts
* Operate in an agile environments in implementation phases to achieve program objectives
* Work on development and integration of solutions
* Perform feature analysis and derivation
Skills & Qualifications
* Familiarity with requirements development and management
* NIFT familiarity
* Experience applying technical theories to development
* AWS knowledge
* Strong communication skills
* TS/SCI security clearance
Their new office space just outside of Dallas is just a shuttle bus away from some of the city's most popular shopping centers and restaurants. The office space has plenty of amenities accessible to employees including a Foosball and pool table for when you need to kick back in our break area. Come join this innovative team and enjoy popcorn Thursday's and employee appreciation lunches!
* 24 hour fitness facility on site
* On site massage therapist and health care center
* Bonus opportunities
* Medical, dental, vision packages
* 401K match
* Flexible work schedules
For all inquiries about this position, please contact Kayla Lozano at 972-437-8259 or email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.