Bristol, Worthing, Croydon Or Woking and Greater London
Up to £90k
An amazing new role as a 'Platform DevOps Engineer' at a multi-national consultancy with a proven track record for success. If you're looking to progress through a structured career path then this position will be worth considering. Whilst working alongside the top engineers in the nation, the open opportunity for progression is available. The job will require a self-motivated individual who faces challenges head on and holds excellent team-working skills. You will get exposure to the latest tech and have the chance to work on large and exciting new projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
* You'll work with passionate, energetic engineers and work together in a community to help each other deliver and develop as professionals.
* You'll work with bleeding edge technology on technically challenging projects.
* You'll be pushed to progress and develop along the way and apply new processes to projects to get the commercial experience you need.
* Experience using AWS
* Experience with Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Experience using Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins)
* Experience with Configuration Management tooling (e.g. Ansible/Puppet)
* Use of the Hashicorp Suite (Terraform)
* Use of languages (e.g. Ruby/Python/Java)
* Strong communication skills
The company offers many incentives such as;
* Accelerated career progression
* Constant mentoring
* Tailored training courses
* Flexible working
* Pension scheme
* Funded certifications (e.g. AWS and RedHat)
If you're interested in the role and want to be shortlisted, please contact email@example.com or call on 0191 406 07921.