This is a key role that will be accountable for the development and operations of the Finance Data Solution. You will work as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team, including analysts, architects, big data engineers, machine learning engineers, and testers.
You will have the opportunity to work on complex problems, implementing high performance solutions that will run on top of our cloud based big data platform.
* Work as part of the Data Engineering team to uphold and evolve common standards and best practices, collaborate to ensure that our data solutions are complimentary and not duplicative.
* Build and maintain robust automated pipelines to support data solutions across BI and analytics use cases.
* Interface with other technology teams to ingest, transform and load data from multiple data sources, structured and un-structured data.
* Work closely with data scientists and data analysts to implement and productionize data models.
* Create patterns, common ways of working, and standardised data pipelines for the company to ensure consistency across the organisation.
* Tableau/Qlik/ Looke
This company are one of the UK's leading insurers. They are the parent company of smaller insurance focused brands which are all household names. They are very diverse as a company and are focused towards their company values which include aim higher.
* Attractive Salary
* Excellent pension scheme
* On-site parking
* Progression programme
* Flexible working (1 day remote optional)
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please call me on 0191 406 0790 or email me at email@example.com