This company is automating all aspects of the fuel management process to increase efficiency, lower costs and prevent loss in the fuelling and retail operations. They thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing.
They can offer:
* Fortune 35 company benefits with start-up culture (Cross-functional, collaborative environment, focused on delivering results through extraordinary diverse teams )
* Chance to build new, green-field, IoT applications for global customers hosted in AWS
* Excellent opportunity to begin a career with an established company and work on exciting projects.
* Developer will get to exercise their skills with the full development stack, using some of the latest technologies while creating new applications in the SaaS, IaaS and PaaS arena.
They are looking for:
* Experience developing complex B2B or B2C web applications
* Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills
* Willing to learn the technology stack
* Strong communication, collaboration skills interacting with team members and customer insights
* Familiarity with our technology stack: Java, Spring framework, AWS I appreciate this may have come a little out the blue, but would you be interested in hearing more details?