My client is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer with 3+ years of experience. You will participate in the creation and maintenance of development, test and production environments with a goal of high availability, fault-tolerance and scalability of their AWS environment.
You will also be responsible for implementing continuous integration and deployment of code to the cloud hosted environments to accelerate development, reduce manual effort and modernize critical missions.
* Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud-based computing environments
* Work closely with the architect and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements
* Work with the architecture team to design and implement secure cloud management solutions
Skills and Requirements:
* Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise
* Experience designing and building AWS Services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS
* Experience with Linux and Windows Server system administration
* Proficient in developing scripts and scripting languages
* A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead.
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions.
For all inquiries in regards to this position, feel free to call (718) 412-1213, this is a direct line to my desk!
Jefferson Frank International is the Global Leader in Amazon AWS recruitment. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the top professionals to our clients. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS Big Data. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market contact me or see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.