I'm working with a client who is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Data Products. The company is platform based and uses Machine Learning to create analytics-ready data from raw, unstructured inputs.
* 3+ years working as an engineer in a data focused team building data processing frameworks and capabilities.
* Must be proficient with Python - knowledge in Pandas, NumPy and Excel Libraries.
* Experience with RESTful API programming is a must.
* Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL.
* Experience developing solutions on the AWS platform. Knowledge about Docker and container orchestration (preferably ECS) will be a plus.
* Medical, dental
* 401k with company matching
* Social and collaborative team
If you are interested in this position, please call me (Emily Jaco) at 646-863-7568. Additionally, if you have any questions about benefits and salary, please contact me. Act fast, as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.