AWS DevOps Engineer- Atlanta, GA- 150k
A cloud firm that is going through a period of growth for an AWS DevOps Engineer to work in their office in Atlanta, Georgia.
Voted one of the best places to work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and working with other technology consultants who have deep public cloud and AWS expertise and more than 80 percent of these consultants with AWS accreditations or certifications. This company works with top-tier clients on the enterprise level on projects that involve IT strategy and architecture, IT project management and business consulting.
What your responsibilities will include:
* Ability to code, deploy and support large scale enterprise-grade 100% serverless architectures
* Designs & develops enhancements to the application when identified by creating new components
* Experience with performance analysis, optimization, debugging and monitoring
* Designs & develops automation when the opportunity arises
* Designs and builds DevOps CI/CD pipelines
* Prepare and present system documentation and analysis
* Write SQL queries to troubleshoot application problems
* SSH into individual Linux servers to review logs and triage problems
* Command-line use of AWS CLI and creation of scripts using AWS APIs to configure the hosting environment.
* Build, deploy, and source code maintenance of new versions of applications in the AWS hosting environment
To be a good candidate you need:
* Experience with AWS: Lambda, API Gateway, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, KMS, EC2 EBS
* Experience with Node.js: React, Redux, and NodeJS server side
* Experience with automation serves such as Jenkins, GoCD etc.
* Understanding of Python
* Strong Understanding of Linux/Unix +Windows
* Experience Writing Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform or AWS Cloudformation
* Experience with NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB), Relational (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
For more information or how to apply:
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.