An IT Project Manager expert ensures that this Change Management Project with organisational changes is completed on time and within budget, and that the project's objectives are met (according to scope).
Projects are separate to usual day-today business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
A Project Manager oversees the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
Your tasks will be:
* Plan milestones and agree with all stakeholders on a global road-map and objectives
* Translate those objectives and road-map into a common validated planning with the Tribes and impacted squads following the Agile methodology
* Analyse and synthetize information from different sources and with different levels and types and pass that information on to all stakeholders, depending on their needs.
* Share visibility on progress, risks and issues towards all stakeholders
* Manage the change management ( operational and process impacts)
* Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverable to day-to-day operations team(s)
What we offer:
* Interesting rate (depending on skills & experience)
* A stable contract of 12 months with chances to get extended
* Part time remote working possibility