DevOps Engineer- Remote- up to $140,000
Are you a go-getter, interested in learning something new, and dream of being a part of a tremendously growing company? My client in Washington D.C. is in search of a DevOps Engineer to join the team and be a contributor to their cutting edge projects. They are a Machine Learning and Natural Language based company that work to provide government agencies with critical information for better data results.
This opportunity is 100% remote and will also provide you the opportunity to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Therefore, you must be a U.S. Citizen and clear-able in order to be eligible to apply.
Role & Responsibilities
* Implement technical solutions for operational and software configuration
* Write tests to ensure the functionality of the team's code
* Work alongside data scientists/engineers to contribute to the software
Skills & Qualifications
* Create, modify and own software build and release processes
* Experience with security processes, such as NIST
* Strong experience with Linux, as well as relational databases
* Competitive Compensation
* Generous amount of PTO
* Great health insurance
This position is moving very quickly, so please apply and reach out to me immediately. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (267) 314-8528.
Jefferson Frank, Global Leaders in Cloud Services Recruitment