Fullstack Software Engineer
Dublin or Remote
55,000 - 65000 Depending on experience
This client is a small Dublin based tech company with global ambition. They work with some of the world's leading digital brands and media companies, helping them to grow, engage and convert their audiences through interactive video experiences.
The product team you'll be joining is managed from Dublin, but also has team members in Zagreb, Barcelona and Belgrade. They recognise that to do their best work they need the best people, and the best people come from all walks of life.
As a company they understand how important a healthy work life balance is, and they want to support employment within rural towns in Ireland and beyond. If you are based outside of Dublin or would like to be, and are interested in working remotely with the occasional travel day to our HQ in Dublin, it would be great to hear from you.
They are looking for a new team member eager to contribute to all aspects of our platform from architecture decisions to frameworks; from testing to problem resolution -with a focus on scaling the product with the customer and the company in mind.
Who you are
You are a Software Engineer with experience under your belt. You can work with our stack and are ready to get stuck in and contribute to our product and team. You excel at innovative solution development. You are an outstanding communicator and you believe in close collaboration, sharing knowledge and learning from your peers. Open-minded and curious, you see problems as opportunities to create and build.
What you'll be doing
* Work with the Team to architect, build, test and document System
* Collaborate with other engineers, front-end developers, and designers on initiatives that drive the product roadmap forward
* Input into technology selection
* Research into new technologies and engineering methodologies that will continually improve our development and build processes
* Attend conferences representing the company
What they use
* Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
* Go (main), Python, and NodeJS
* MongoDB and ElasticSearch
* Jira, Notion, GitLab
For bonus points
Experience of the following items are not essential but would certainly be helpful
* Working in an agile environment,
* System Administration
* Test Driven Development
* Time based media and Codec
* Building a Content Management System
* AWS and Google Cloud
Perks & Benefits
* Company contribution to health plan
* Company stock option plan
* Personal growth and training budget
* Frequent company outings & social events
* Taxsaver scheme
* Flexible working arrangements including remote working
If you are interested, get in touch. If you have any questions you can give me a call on 0191 300 6940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org