DevOps Engineer - Glendale, CA
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer who is a self-starter and can learn quickly, maintain focus, work collaboratively in an Agile environment, and contribute to the improvement of QA and release processes. You will be tasked with creating and maintaining build automation scripts using PowerShell, Python, and other scripting languages, tuning and monitoring systems, creating and maintaining software builds on multiple platforms, maintaining and developing CI practices for automated builds.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
* Minimum 3 years of hands-on scripting experience using PowerShell, Python, or similar scripting languages
* Minimum 3 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer, preferably in a mixed environment
* Experience with GIT
* Experience with Jenkins Pipelines
* Experience with Docker
* Basic understanding of SQL queries
* Expert level experience working in a Windows environment
* Strong attention to detail and work ethic
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
* Experience working in a Linux environment
* Experience in Ansible
Nice to Have:
* Experience with Kubernetes
* Experience with AWS: EC2, ELB, Lambda, IAM, and Cloud Formation.
* Experience in Google Cloud.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.