We are seeking talented DevOps engineers to help optimize, stabilize, and automate our existing infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines, as well as create new infrastructure & pipelines as we expand our product.
You will be responsible for
* Implement scalable logging and infrastructure monitoring solutions.
* Monitor and support infrastructure to rectify failures and performance bottlenecks
DevOps Engineer requirements are
* Experience with Docker & Kubernetes for 1+ years is a must.
* Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Chef, Ansible is a plus.
* Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios OPsview, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK is a plus
* Experience managing multiple-clusters is a plus
* Systems-level experience with Linux Operating System.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, data-driven, start-up environment.
* Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
Independent Green Card Holders and U.S Citizens are welcome to apply