I'm working with a consultancy based in Montreal delivering Cyber Security, DevOps, and Cloud services to clients in the US and Canada. They're looking for DevSecOps Consultants for a 6-month project beginning in October with one of their largest banking clients.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with static application security testing, infrastructure-as-code, and CI/CD implementation on AWS and/or GCP. Strong understanding of the SaaS industry and history working with product-based companies will give you a major leg up, in addition to experience working with SonaType products.
More details are below, please send a CV to email@example.com to learn more about the role!
* DevSecOps Consultant
* 40hrs/week - 6 Month + Contract
* Negotiable remote flexibility
* Up to $80/hr C2C
* Mid-October Start
* 2+ years implementing application security services and protocols
* 2+ years supporting CI/CD initiatives using DevOps tools, including Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
* 2+ years working with AWS, Azure, or GCP cloud infrastructure and services
Will give you a leg up
* Experience supporting and/or delivering SaaS solutions with a firm understanding of the SaaS industry
* Experience with static application security testing
* Cloud or Cyber Security certifications, including AWS Security Specialty, ITIL, CCNA, CompTIA +