* Contribute to system design, infrastructure as code and testing and section of technologies used.
* Ensure that enterprise computing resources are operating efficiently at all times.
* Perform root cause analysis, resolution, and reporting as well as opportunistic performance analysis.
* Maintain and manage existing server and application environments that are utilized 24x7.
* Effectively prioritize and manage the balance of project-based and support-related work with pro-active and responsive follow through.
* Develop and manage the CI/CD pipeline using GitLab for multiple products.
* Support the release management process, ensuring that all production changes and releases of in-house and third-party applications are processed according to Change Management policies and procedures.
* On-call rotation and occasional weekend work.
* Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years of working experience with Linux Servers (Ubuntu preferred).
* Working experience with AWS Cloud services (e.g. S3, EC2, ECS) with Terraform.
* Working experience with configuration and automation management tools (e.g. Puppet, GitRunner).
* Must have strong working experience with using Git and Bash.
* Demonstrated experience scripting environments and pipelines with Python or PowerShell.
* Ability to spot problematic areas, analyze solutions, propose resolutions, and direct their implementation.
* Working experience with metric monitoring and log aggregation tooling (e.g, NewRelic, Datadog, Splunk, ELK)
* Working experience with job scheduling services.
* Familiarity with data platforms such as Spark, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB or Redis.
* Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, VMware Virtual machines, Server hardware.
* Proven Linux abilities to provide strong baseline of expertise. (Apache, Bind, ipfwadm/iptables, chroot, packages/dependencies/compiling, user management, clustering/HA, Storage systems).
* Working experience with NFS and CIFS/Samba.
* Working experience with Storage Arrays (Netapp is a plus)
* Experience working in a Windows and Linux integrated environment (Kerberos, Centrify, and Active Directory).