I am working with an exclusive client within the insurance industry. They are currently looking for passionate Data Architect to join their forever expanding business
You will work as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team, including analysts, architects, big data engineers, machine learning engineers, and testers. This is a key role that will be accountable for the development and operations of the Finance Data Solution to drive maximum value from data for Finance users.
You will have the opportunity to work on complex problems, designing performance data systems which align to business expectations and use cases.
* Experience with data modelling and performance optimisation of data tables.
* Experience with working with internal customers to understand their use cases and ensure architecture conforms to their needs.
* Experience with both analytical and transactional processing databases
* Experience building enterprise grade data pipelines (ETL and ELT)
* Experience with Cloud-native data services, such as AWS Athena, Redshift, Kinesis/Managed Kafka, DynamoDB, Glue, Lambda, S3
* Attractive Salary
* Pension scheme
* On-site parking
* Progression programme
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please call me on 0191 406 0790 or email me at email@example.com