I am working with an exclusive client within the insurance industry. They are currently looking for passionate Data engineers to join their rapid expanding business.
During this role you will work as part of a cross-functional agile team, including analysts, architects, engineers, machine learning engineers, and testers. As part of the Data team you will be accountable for the development and operations of the Data Platform to drive maximum value from data for business users.
You will have the opportunity to work on complex problems, implementing high performance solutions that will run on top of a cloud based big data platform.
* Deep understanding of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/AWS Code Pipeline/AWS Code Commit
* Expertise on CloudFormation/Terraform for automated provision of infrastructure.
* Experience with object oriented and functional design, coding, and testing patterns.
* Experience in engineering software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures.
* Experience writing production quality code in Python/ Java / Scala.
* Attractive Salary
* Pension scheme
* On-site parking
* Progression programme
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please call me on 0191 406 0790 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org