This client is looking for a Fullstack software endingeer. Their tech stack is flexible and forward looking - you'll be working with exciting clients to work on projects for companies such as Apple!
Ideally we are looking for someone who will be developing and maintaining software services along with;
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
* Perform debugging and test coverage of code base and endpoints;
* Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and write software to automate them;
* Develop and maintain high quality documentation on an ongoing basis;
* Constantly learn and stay current on the latest technology developments;
* As a self-directed team, engineers are tasked with identifying opportunities for growth, implementing new solutions and continually pushing the business forward with the latest technologies;
* You need to understand the business and how technology can improve it.
* Experience in production
* Extensive experience in building products/ services or leading the development and launch of software products / applications / services
* Excellent background using modern programming languages and approaches - Python, etc.
* An understanding of web based networking concepts, specifically an advanced understanding of HTTP, CSS, SSL;
* Motivated to make a positive impact on our engineering culture and encouraging knowledge sharing;
This company are not only working with exciting and innovative projects, they also come with culture, work attitude and enviroment. Whether you want to work in the office in Dublin, or with your feet up at home, they can be extremely flexible giving you the chance to work fully remote if you prefer!
They also invest in every member of their team with a yearly budget to attend any relevant conferences, seminars or workshops. During their much loved Lab Days, you get to work on projects and in areas you wouldn't normally, what's not to love!
If you are interested, get in touch. If you have any questions you can give me a call on 0191 300 6940 or email email@example.com