Solution Architect, NLP Technologies
£45-60k plus benefits
Do you have an interest in making a difference by utilising your advanced skill set?
Are you ready for the next challenging but rewarding chapter in your life?
If so, then this job is for right for you!
An unmissable opportunity for a Solutions Architect to work for a market-leading company that provides a positive impact on people's lives through the production of drug development. The role is based in the UK headquarters (Cambridge) with the key role of helping customers improve their health and wellbeing whilst solving real world problems.
* Design, implement and deploy solutions to complex NLP problems
* Engage with stakeholders to gain a strong understanding of their requirements, discovering solutions and discussing business benefits
* Support business development activities
* Manage the technical aspects of the client's partner relationships.
* Over 3 years' experience in the IT/software industry
* Cloud services - AWS
* Deep understanding of architecture concepts
- Kubernetes / Ansible
- Application security
- Big data platforms
* Strong communication skills
* Competitive pay, including performance related annual reviews
* Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, pension, life and disability cover, and other options depending on location
* Generous leave entitlement
* Flexible working hours
* Continuing professional development, including relevant training
* Socials and celebratory events
* Free car parking
If you are genuinely interested in the career and want to chance to be shortlisted, contact me on; email@example.com or 0191 406 07921.