It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too.
Our client is looking for Sr. DevOps Engineer to come in and help take their infrastructure to the next level. Do you get excited about delivering service with no down-time any time of the day to any environment? If so, you are the right candidate for this position, and we would like to talk to you about this great opportunity. This DevOps team builds, monitors, maintains and alerts their systems within AWS to make sure they're all running smoothly. A successful candidate will be a skilled Sr. DevOps Engineer with great length of proven experience of automation, system management and responsible for high scalability.
* Experience with AWS
* Bonus points for AWS AND IaaS experience
* Chef, Puppet, configuration management
* Experience with Docker
* Automation language experience with Python, Ruby and Go
* Strong grasp of automation, experience with systems (Linux, networking) and their administration
* Ability to use, incorporate a wide variety of OpenSource technologies
* BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or work experience equivalent
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Solid understanding of Linux, storage architecture, and microprocessor architecture
* Detail-oriented with great communication and documentation skills
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply with your resume. Our client is actively interviewing as they are growing. Don't wait as this position won't be on the market long!
Don't have time to apply? Skip the application and shoot your resume directly to the recruiter at email@example.com . Use subject line "Sr. DevOps Role - Santa Monica" for quicker response.