Senior ML Engineer - AWS/Spark/Python - Pittsburgh - 150K
I am actively sourcing for an exciting live opportunity for Senior Machine Learning Engineers in Pittsburgh. My client is a highly successful, rapidly growing analytics company developing a Strategic Intelligence Platform for the Department of Defense.
This professional will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing, and deploying Advanced Statistical and Machine Learning models for Natural Language Processing in production.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate
* Strong proficiency in, and hands-on development experience with, Python
* Experience with ML Frameworks and Libraries, such as TensorFlow and Keras
* Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
* Production experience with AWS Data Services: Redshift, Athena, Aurora, RDS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Lambda, Sagemaker
* Production experience with Distributed Software Suites, such as Apache Spark and Beam
For the right candidate, we are prepared to offer
* Competitive Base Salary w/ Annual Bonus Structure
* Profit-Sharing Bonus Structure
* Stock Options
* Unlimited PTO
* 100% Medical Premium Coverage for Employees
* 90% Medical Premium Coverage for Dependents
* Much More!
This role is a top priority for my client; therefore, interviews have already begun and processes are moving quickly.
To ensure consideration, please send all resumes and referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Data Science / Machine Learning / NLP / Python / TensorFlow / Keras / AWS / Redshift / Athena / Aurora / RDS / DynamoDB / Kinesis / Glue / Lambda / Sagemaker / Apache Spark / Apache Beam