This position is a full-time role with one of our top clients, they are one of the worlds largest private accounting and consulting firms . They've got the dynamic culture of a start-up, with the stability and reputation of a well-established company. With beautiful offices located in both San Jose and San Francisco, you could eliminate drive time by choosing between the two.
* Experience with AWS and/or Azure, including cost management, and technical knowledge of the various services
* Expert knowledge in securing SQL development and design is preferred
* Familiarity with information security tools and best practices
* Experience with continuous integrations tools (eg: Jenkins)
* Experience with configuration management tools (eg: Salt, Puppet, Chef)
* Experience with metrics and monitoring tools (eg: Grafana, Diamond, Nagios, Cabot)
* Working knowledge of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Ruby, Go and/or Java)
* Expert knowledge in securing SQL design and development is desired
* Strong knowledge of Linux tools and systems management: Terraform, Docker, Ansible and/or Puppet
What they offer:
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Benefits
* Up to 4 weeks of PTO
* Flex Spending Account
* Employee Profit Sharing
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a casual environment, with a company that truly believes in a work life balance.
Interviews have already begun, so please let me know ASAP if you're interested in learning more and we can arrange a time to further discuss.