Senior IoT Manager
Smart City | Industry 4.0 | Social and Life Sciences
#1 IoT Service Provider Worldwide
Brussels Area - Full Time
Artificial intelligence, smart cities, smarter homes and incredibly smart solutions in every aspect of our daily personal and professional life is what best describes the work that is happening in the IoT department of this organization. Using IoT to create real value for every customer, this leading professional services firm is looking for a Senior Manager to add value with deep industry knowledge, strong motivation and artistic IoT solutions. So if IoT is art for you, please keep reading.
We are looking for someone with a strong vision who aspires to put his/her signature on the IoT landscape of tomorrow, someone who is confident to show true leadership initiatives and someone who is capable of properly representing this organization to their customers, maintaining the highest level of quality.
You will work alongside with driven and highly educated colleagues, aiming at developing creative solutions, defining the technology direction of the use case and carving the conceptual design of multiple IoT systems.
Who you are
Your motivation and soft skills are highly important. We are looking for an individual who is ready to work in a fast-growing team, committed to succeed and able to coach his colleagues, influence the customers and, most importantly, someone who delivers quality. Some essentials would be:
* An Academic Degree - BSc or higher
* Proven IoT Experience in some of the following
* IoT platforms (AWS / IBM etc)
* Real Time processing
* Digital innovation / Industry 4.0 projects
* Smart City, Smart Buildings, IIOT, Infrastructure, Life Science
* IoT Architecture
* You are perfectly fluent English and in Dutch or French
What you get
In addition to the fact that you will join the best IoT provider in the world and a culture of continuous learning and continuous development, you will get a first-class package of benefits and allowances:
* Highly competitive basic salary, tailored to your seniority level
* Company car (type Mercedes C Class, BMW3) with fuel card
* 50€ per week lunch allowance
* Representation allowance 300€ net per month
* Tailored performance bonus
* Health insurance for whole family and Hospitalization
* Opportunity to travel/ work abroad if you wish
* And more!
This is just an advert to get you interested in all the possibilities that come with this opportunity. There are much more to discuss and bring up. If you believe that you have what it takes to knock that door, please reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at email@example.com or +32 28081878
I'm looking forward to helping you build your application and develop your career.