DevOps Engineer - Pasadena, CA
I'm seeking a hard-working and experienced DevOps Engineer to join a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. The ideal candidate has a passion for DevOps, a hunger to take on challenging and exciting projects as well as an unrelenting drive to learn and teach others. This is a senior-level full-time (W2) position based out of our Pasadena headquarters. You will be tasked with continuously managing the configuration of all environments (Dev, Test, App, Demo) and 30+ microservices, maintaining the configuration, identifying dependencies, potential conflicts, documenting the processes and track a schedule of the deployments for each environment, optimizing AWS deployments for scalability, efficiency and security, and solving cutting-edge technical challenges that have real impact on people's financial lives.
* Minimum of 3 years of software integration and deployment experience
* Must be able to work unsupervised
* Desired key skills and knowledge of following technologies:
* Python, Perl, JAVA
* Git, Jira, Jenkins, Puppet
* Kafka, Sensu, Linux
* AWS and Mongo cluster
* Docker; Swarm, Mesos * Long-term thinker who is committed to excellence, teamwork, and the professional growth of their peers
* Interpersonal skills to include effective verbal and written communication with staff, key leaders and other departments
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.