I'm working with a Managed Service Provider based in Toronto delivering Data Center, Cloud, DevOps, Data, Connectivity, and Hosting services to clients based in Canada and the US. They're looking for Cloud Architects with strong pre-sales acumen to travel 1-2 days per week to clients based in San Antonio and/or Atlanta delivering end-to-end Cloud Migration, DevOps adoption, Hybrid Cloud implementations, and other unique solutions.
This is an ideal role for any professional with strong experience delivering unique cloud solutions leveraging AWS infrastructure and services to external clients and a desire to deliver high-level, comprehensive solutions and lead the implementation.
More details are below, if interested please send your CV to email@example.com to set a call up!
* Cloud Architect
* Remote w/ 1-2 days US travel per week
* Up to 150k/yr CAD
* 2+ years in a Cloud Architect or Cloud Consultant role
* 3+ years architecting AWS infrastructure and platforms with strong command of AWS services
* 3+ years creating, maintaining, and upgrading CI/CD pipelines using DevOps tools, including Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
* 3+ years of scripting with Python, Bash, Shell
* 2+ years in a Pre-Sales or consultative role working with internal or external clients
* AWS Solutions Architect and/or AWS DevOps Professional certifications OR the willingness to get certified
Will give you a leg up
* Experience architecting with GCP and/or Azure
* GCP or Microsoft certifications