Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Boston MA
Job Type: Permanent
Summary: This company is looking for an experienced software tester who has knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and approaches and pick the one that is the most suitable for given situation and context. Ready to come in and make an immediate impact independently while working well with others.
* To collaborate with other developers, business owners customer service and other testers.
* Create devious tests that uncover unexpected problems.
* Know how to work with developers and product owners to get the defects you found fixed.
* share your knowledge with others and enjoy learning from your peers, and coworkers.
* communicate test ideas with team members clearly and concisely, and incorporate feedback easily into your work.
* Extensive experience with:
* Test Automation
* Agile software development
* Self-motivated learner
* Data technology and Web applications
* Key Skills
* A solid data background - fluency in SQL
* fluency in HTML and CSS and firm knowledge of HTTP
* knowledge of web services and Java
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Baker Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org call me at 347-783-6767
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS DevOPs roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.