Senior Big Data Engineer - Remote - 80% Travel - Midwest Region
One of our leading AWS partners, a client specialising in the migration of systems to AWS, is looking for data engineers with extensive experience and knowledge of the AWS platform. Successful candidates will have worked on multiple data migrations on the past across multiple platforms. If you are looking to work on a wide array of exiting projects, and a LOT of data, this role may just fit the bill for you.
* Building Distributed Big Data solutions including ingestion, caching, processing, consumption. logging and monitoring
* Development of Distributed Big Data processing using Spark
* Development using Kinesis, Firehouse or Kafka
* Data orchestration using Lambda, AWS Data Pipeline, Apache Airflow
* Scripting using Python
* Traveling to clients to help their data migration process using Big Data and DevOps principals
* AWS S3
* AWS Redshift
* Scripting (Python Preferred)
* Big Data Services
* AWS Glue
If you would like to find out more about this position, email me at m.mcnestry@Jeffersonfrank.com.