Data Engineer - London - Up to £85k
My enterprise client with various offices across the UK are looking to add a Data Engineer to their innovative team. If you like working with various clients on exciting projects this would be the perfect role for you. always on the fore front when it comes to technologies used - this would be a great fit for an ambitious data guru.
Day To Day:
* Be a technical consultant
* Analyse business requirements,
* Translate to technical solution design,
* Incorporate key considerations to all functional and non-functional requirements
* Break down design to component development streams,
* Ensure development standards and processes are followed and quality software products are delivered.
* Maintain hands-on elements of component development,
* Contribute to the continuous review and improvement of the delivery group's technical strategy
* Act as a coach and mentor to the delivery groups wider software engineering community
Technical attributes that would make you a great fit for this role:
You will have experience have experience in data platforms which will include several of the following:
Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Maven, Infrastructure as code (IaS), Platforms and a service (PaaS)
It will be beneficial if you have supplementary knowledge of key technologies being:
- Hadoop Cloudera Ecosystem
- Pentaho DI, BA, Ctools
- AWS, Azure
- Amazon Redshift
Do you not have all the skills mentioned above? I'd still like to hear from you.
If you are looking for an excellent salary, flexible working with minimal travel, private medical care, ongoing training and career progression then this is the job for you.
Office Line: 0191 500 0020
LinkedIn: 'Dee Manzini'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.