Technical Project Manager
Location: Manhattan - 100% Onsite
Salary: $150K + Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Financial Services
Your responsibilities will include:
* Develop and maintain a technology projectplan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
* Communicate project plans/milestones with stakeholders.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Manage our agile development process by organizing and estimating our sprints.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Proficiency in project management software tools(Jira, Confluence).
* Experience working in Microsoft office specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
* Familiar with different programming languages and their uses.
* Up to date and understands current technology platforms, especially cloud platforms like AWS.
1 Phone Screen
2 Phone Screen
3 On site Interview
« PLEASE READ! «
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: "Candidate Submission: Technical Project Manager"
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.