One of my clients, a leading consultancy based in London, is on the lookout for a Big Data Consultant/Engineer. You will be based in the London office but required to travel to clients' sites for occasional projects. As the industry this consultancy operates in is constantly growing, you will have excellent career progression opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
Your role as a Big Data consultant/engineer will be to take care of the storing, collection and analysis of big sets of data. You will be also be responsible for selecting best solutions to undertake those tasks, and consequently implement and maintain them. You will use your knowledge of Big Data tools and frameworks to implement ETL processes and work closely with Cloud architects to integrate your solutions with the architecture.
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive commercial experience building Big Data solutions
* Experience with tools such as Hadoop and Spark, as well as Tableau, PowerBI, Informatica and Talend
* Experience programming in Python, Spark or Java
* Knowledge of Big Data Machine Learning tools such as SparkML
* Knowledge of Cloud technologies beneficial (Azure or AWS)