AWS DevOps Engineer | San Diego | Artificial Intelligence Start-Up
Our client in the AI start-up space is looking for a DevOps engineer with experience in Configuration Management and CI/CD tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Jenkins. In this role, you'll be working closely with the Product Development team to build, deploy, and support custom services. You'll be responsible for tier-II/III support and escalation of a highly-available Production environment, as well as provide technical leadership.
You will work with other team members to build and maintain highly available, high performance, and scalable systems. You will take part in maintaining and improving our deployment and scaling process. You will work with Development and DevOps teams on automation of infrastructure processes. You will work closely with the Developers to ensure efficiency on product releases. You will participate in creating and improving our security policies and procedures that will ensure the protection of customer and corporate data. You will work with other team members or independently to troubleshoot issues that arise with the application and escalate to software engineering when necessary. You are expected to assist other team members on system and infrastructure-related issues when necessary. You will participate in on-call rotation.
What you'll be doing:
* Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing Ruby configuration management (Chef and Terraform) infrastructure as code.
* Contributes to requirements analysis and design.
* Provides critical input in design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
* DevOps or Network/System Engineering experience.
* Working knowledge of Golang, Bash or Python
* Experience or knowledge of technologies such as Docker, Terraform, Cloud Formation.
* Working with the cloud platform (AWS/GCP)
* Strong NoSQL or PostgreSQL experience
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic AWS opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please apply directly to this advertisement or call me at 480-530-2051 or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy