Lead Developer | Houston, TX | up to $130k
We are looking for a senior developer / technical lead who will be instrumental in delivering and defining technical implementation. They will be part of the entire product life cycle from definition to delivery. The idea candidate is someone who has a deep technical understanding of the company's product as well as the competitive spaces involved.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design technical solutions that meet market business needs
* Design, develop, and deploy products
* Collaborate with various teams in planning and execution of product releases
* Clarify objectives and requirements by holding team accountable to code reviews and best practices
* Represent company and products with IT clients and sales engagements
Skills & Qualifications
* 7-10 years of software development experience
* Frontend and backend with (Node.JS & React)
* Cloud experience with (Azure or AWS)
* Strong understanding of CI/CD practices and SDLC methodologies
* Mobile OS experience with (iOS and Android)
* Client facing experience and 25% travel availability
* 25% travel availability
* Full package benefits
* 401k plan
* Flexible and social work environment
* Explore cutting edge technology
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.