AWS DevOps Engineer | Scottsdale | End-User
Our client, an end-user of AWS is looking for a DevOps engineer with experience in Configuration Management and CI/CD tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Jenkins. In this role, you'll be working closely with the Product Development team to build, deploy, and support customer services. You'll be responsible for tier-II/III support and escalation of a highly-available Production environment, as well as provide technical leadership.
What you'll be doing:
* Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing Ruby configuration management (Chef and Terraform) infrastructure as code.
* Contributes to requirements analysis and design.
* Provides critical input in design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
* DevOps or Network/System Engineering experience.
* Working knowledge of Golang, Bash or Python
* Experience or knowledge of technologies such as Docker, Terraform, Cloud Formation.
* Working with the cloud platform (AWS/GCP)
* Strong NoSQL or PostgreSQL experience
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic AWS opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LinkedIn message or call me at 480-530-2051 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy