System Engineer - DevOps/Automation - 110K - Southfield, MI
This company is looking to build their already great team up due to company success and growth. You'll be responsible for several tasks in helping the company grow and succeed like supporting applications including inhouse apps/legacy, web apps, and server farms. This company is looking for some with strong middleware skills and experience.
* Experience with installing enterprise applications and maintaining support through patching
* Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing enterprise automation solutions
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Experience developing/architecting enterprise applications
* Experience using tools such as: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
* Experience in scripting with languages such as Python, Ruby, etc.
* Strong experience in Linux and firm knowledge on Windows