Network Operations Manager I have a client in the financial service sector seeking a manager to oversee network and firewall teams.
This role will be technically hands-on so the ideal candidate shouldn't be afraid to "get their hands dirty."
Experience is valued over education.
This role will be working across global teams with 7-8 direct reports.
Location: Manhattan - 100% Onsite
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Financial Services
LAN/WAN, Cisco, SD-WAN
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing network security team and operations staff
* Supervising the performance of daily maintenance, system upgrades, troubleshooting, and modifications during non-business hours
* Supporting L2-L3 trouble tickets, projects, and process re-engineering efforts
* Providing network system/ architecture design expertise as required
* Overseeing the documentation and testing of system recovery processes
* Supporting enterprise disaster recovery planning and testing
* Performing ongoing technical research to ensure that network is secure, highly reliable, performs well, is cost effective, and meets the needs of the business
* Must have at least 8 years' experience as a technical manager in a corporate environment
* Experience of managing network infrastructure and operations
* Experience of building and managing technical teams
* Experience of managing cross site/global teams
* Excellent customer service, people management, teamwork, and communication skills
* Outstanding network, security, and engineering/architecture skills
* Wireless network and security experience
* Cisco certified, or ability to demonstrate similar level of experience
* Fortinet experience highly desirable
* Cloud and SD-WAN experience highly desirable
1 Phone Screen
2 Phone Screen
3 On site Interview
« PLEASE READ! «
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: "Candidate Submission: Network Operations Management"
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.