AWS Data Engineer - Pittsburgh - Full Time - $100K-$130K
Searching for an experienced Data Engineer to pair with my clients rapidly growing financial services company in downtown Pittsburgh.
This company has been voted as one of the top startups to work for in Pittsburgh, and at this time they are looking to build out their team by more than 20% after receiving a substantial amount of funding.
In this role, you will be working along side a close knit group of Data Engineers on various projects, such as building out a new AWS Redshift Data Warehouse, constructing custom ETL pipelines, performing data analysis, writing complex queries and reports, and much more!
My clients ideal candidate is someone who is looking to learn, grow, and make an immediate impact by being able to wear multiple hats.
They are offering a competitive base salary, performance bonuses, stock options, 401k matching, clear opportunities to grow, the ability to work with the latest technologies, and remote flexibility!
NOTE: Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
* MUST have prior production experience using AWS technologies: Redshift, EMR, RDS, Kinesis, EC2, S3, and Aurora.
* MUST be an expert in Python
* MUST have experience with SQL databases such as: MySQL, Oracle SQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server
* Prior experience constructing highly scalable ETL pipelines
* Ability to reach tight deadlines
* Prior experience with AWS Data Lakes is a preference but not required
* Great written and oral communication skills
* Competitive Base
* Performance Bonuses
* Stock Options
* 401K - matching
* Remote Flexibility
* Clear Growth Opportunities
* Ability to work with the latest technologies on the market
* Ability to learn directly from industry professionals
* Ability to attend industry seminars and workshops
* Commuter Benefits
* Premium Health, Dental, and Vision care
* Much more!
My client is ideally looking to make several hirers by the end of next month, as the interview process is now underway! So if you or someone you know could be interested in the following position, APPLY NOW!
To apply, contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; phone: (212)-731-8282 ; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.