Cloud Security Architect - AWS
Our team is looking for an experienced Cloud Security Architect to be on the front lines of driving public cloud migration and data center consolidation. As a security architect, you will design and secure cloud infrastructure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Identify gaps in current architecture and develop solutions.
* Understand customer requirements, deliver training presentations, and promote our value propositions.
* Perform analysis to develop recommendations that meet both the tactical and strategic needs of our clients.
* Work with our engineering and operations teams.
* Design secure cloud architectures and services.
* Present business updates, strategic opportunities, and assessments to leadership
Skills & Qualifications:
* Prior experience in architecting, designing, and implementing cloud-based solutions
* Knowledge of AWS and Azure
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in a cloud environment - particularly AWS
* Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
* Understanding of security landscape
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Dario Hamada at email@example.com or call me at 949 688 2232
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS Security roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.