Data Science Engineer - Philadelphia, PA - Full Time - $110-$130K
Seeking an experienced Data Engineer that has a strong background in Data Science and Big Data integration, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry, to pair with my clients rapidly growing company in Philadelphia.
In the role of a Data Science Engineer, you will be asked to work with several different teams within the company on various different projects. Some of your responsibilities will be to migrate terabytes of data to a new AWS platform, help implement Big Data architecture, build out a new Data Lake, analyze data, conduct reports, build new data models, and much more!
This company is offering a base salary up to $130K with a sign on bonus, as well as performance based bonuses, the opportunity to move into a senior level position, and the ability to work with the latest technologies on the market!
* Demonstrated experience building and deploying AWS Cloud platforms
* Must have strong programming skills using Python, Java, and R
* Experience constructing scalable data pipelines
* Must have experience with Big Data processing technologies
* Ability to write ML algorithms
* Must have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
* Must have great communication skills!
* Competitive Base Salary
* Sign on Bonus
* Performance Based Bonuses
* Premium Health, Dental, and Vision care
* UNLIMITED PTO
* Monthly company social events
* Ability to work with the latest technologies on the market!
* Ability to learn directly from experienced Program Directors
* Commuter Reimbursement
* Paid for Lunch and Snacks daily
* FAST INTERVIEW PROCESS
My client has expressed urgency in hopes to fill this position by the end of the month! Interviews are now underway, so if you or someone you may know could be interested APPLY NOW for GUARANTEED IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
To apply, contact me via email: email@example.com ; phone: (212)-731-8282 ; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find anywhere else.