You will be responsible for managing the build, deployment and continuous integration of the project, through development, testing and production contributing to key integration components and shared common services.
You'll undertake cross-functional engineering projects, working in small teams with other engineers in different knowledge spheres, building supportable, sustainable and reliable services.
You'll have hands-on experience with technologies, such as containers (Docker, RKT) and the tool orchestration that surround these, (RHEL / Etcd / OpenShift / Kubernetes etc.). You'll understand the pros and cons of these technologies and have experience on various implementations surrounding them, or similar tools in that technical space.
* Appetite for new technologies.
* System provisioning & automation, monitoring, metrics, scalability, security and hardening.
* Overall responsibility for the projects Linux infrastructure in relation to common standards.
* Responsible for the health and upkeep of the critical services.
* Active on remediating any knowledge gaps between Developers and Operations Engineers with a strong focus on security.
* Automation of Linux, providing frictionless access to services to the rest of the Engineering organisation.
* Working alongside other engineers in the industry, providing the code, services and knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process from the start to the end of the project lifecycle.
If you are interested in learning more about the role's we have available and get things progressing quickly in terms of a new job opportunity, first send your CV through by applying here OR you can contact myself via
phone : +44 (0)207 337 0821