DevOps Consultant - AWS, Linux, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet, Ansible
Responsible for managing the build, testing and production contributing to key integration deployment and continuous integration of the project.
* Experience of building infrastructure in the cloud, (AWS) and designing for the cloud.
* Understanding of cloud concepts and how to automate the build over specific API's within the cloud.
* Strong Understanding of CI environments and how they facilitate the automation process with other orchestration tools.
* Knowledge in current technologies (Docker / OpenShift / Kubernetes / AWS)
* Knowledge of HIDS, NIDS and security hardening.
* Extremely sound knowledge of GNU/Linux.
* Knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet / Ansible)
* Reasonable fluency in at least one of: ruby, go, Java.
To apply for this role & for any enquiries please contact Ryan Page and email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02038087321.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organisation hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.