Location: UK mobile role with travel
This global leader in consultancy have a strong focus on the technology sector with a big focus on digital transformation. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. They have offices across the UK including London, Telford, Manchester and Glasgow. When working for this company you are looking to be on client site up to 4 times a week and can be on projects that are up to 6 months long across the UK. This means you are constantly refreshing your professional portfolio and getting exposure to a variety of technologies in different industries. This company have a variety of clients that you would be working with and are massively supportive of improving their employees through training and development. You'll be working alongside Business analysts, Solutions Architects, Software architects, and Software engineers across the full software and solution delivery life cycle.
This role focuses on Big Data and the associated technologies including:
* Hadoop Cloudera Ecosystem
* Pentaho DI, BA, Ctools
* AWS, Azure
* Amazon Redshift
* You will have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments.
* You will be a subject matter expert in data platforms solutions and have an awareness of technology sets across the data engineering, data/devops and data analytics sphere.
* You will be fully familiar with Agile software /solutions delivery, and be able to work closely with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile team members and contribute to sprint planning, sprint delivery, blocker resolution, sprint demos, sprint retrospectives and provide expert technical support and guidance to the scrum team.
* You will be a subject matter expert, have experience in data platforms/dev ops which will include several of the following: Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Maven, Infrastructure as code (IaS), Platforms and a service (PaaS)
What do you gain by working for this company?
* Valuable industry experience
* Exposure to the latest technologies
* A complete variety of projects to focus on throughout your career with them
* Support to keep on growing as a Big Data specialist through personal training plans and a career progression ladder provided from your first day
If this sounds of interest to you, or you'd like to find out more, get in touch today!
Phone: 0191 594 9733
Linkedin: Zarah Ahmed