Location: Projects all around The Netherlands
Salary: Tailored to your skills and experience
Job Type: Permanent Contract
We have an existing opportunity to offer to Cloud Developers with an affinity in open-source DevOps tools. You will be part of a diverse team in a company with a growing number of clients. They provide limitless variety of trainings and makes sure that it gives back to society by giving a chance to each and every one regardless their age, origin or disability.
Even if you already have experience and you think that nothing will surprize you anymore, there is always place for improvement and something new to learn in this rapidly developing industry. The company will teach you the latest tools and techniques in your field by taking it to the whole new level: the very unique domestic training centre with literally mind-blowing professional trainers.
To be successful in this role all you need to have is:
A passion to work with dynamic and rapidly developing technologies and motivation to thrive in fun yet challenging environments. You love to be involved in to an personalized assignments with specific client that perfectly suits you. On a technical level you should be:
* 3 year of experience in some programming and scripting languages like Java, Bash, Python, Go
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines
* Experience with AWS - other Cloud providers are also welcome
* Experience in Site Reliability Engineering
* Practise in understanding, implementing, and automating security controls, secure network segmenting and secrets management in a dynamic environment.
Now you wonder what the company offers you in return?
* Projects that match your interests: they always take the time and attention to find something that specifically fits you
* A family environment: a culture of cooperation and care of one another.
* Continuous improvement: they keep you informed of new trends and developments. They utilize a nonstop culture of learning with considering your personal development plan.
* Holidays: with a 40-hour working week you get 24 working days a year.
* Flexibility: do you prefer a contract for 36 or 38 hours a week? That certainly belongs to the possibilities.
* Properly arranged pension: affiliated with the StiPP pension fund
* Tools: you will have a chance to use the best and newest technologies and laptop that meets the requirements
* Mobility: they provide you with a company car
* Have fun: they organize events where you can socialize with your colleagues
* Good salary: a good performance requires a good reward, right? They offer you a package that you will certainly be satisfied with, depending on your skills and experience. If you grow as an employee, your salary will grow with you.
Interested or even intrigued? Do not miss your chance and apply today!