Lead DevOps Engineer - Irvine, CA
We are looking for a Lead DevOps/SRE to join our team. The position is a hands-on engineering lead role with a full range of responsibilities to evolve and support an e-Commerce application and system infrastructure. Responsibilities include setting the strategy for how we build, deploy, monitor, and operate our application. You should be intimately familiar with running applications at scale on modern cloud architectures (such as AWS), ideally using Kubernetes (or other container orchestration tools). Additionally, you approach infrastructure from an engineering point of view, and understand the operational concerns (such as troubleshooting, but also monitoring) that come with such a platform. In this role, you are ultimately responsible for the success of the DevOps team's processes and people, and collaborate closely with the rest of the engineers.
* Experience leading a highly productive Site Reliability Engineering team.
* Significant experience successfully implementing CI/CD using modern technologies with hands-on experience using tools like Jenkins, Sonar, Checkmarks, RLM, GitHub, AWS Code Pipeline
* Configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or similar
* Experience designing, implementing and supporting multivendor cloud-based infrastructure and platform services including AWS and Azure required
* Experience in open source technologies like, Kubernetes, Docker, Git, PHP, Nginx, PostgeSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
* Broad knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics including using tools such as DataDog, Splunk, New Relic, AWS CloudTrail, etc.
* In-depth network and system engineering experiences including DNS, ADFS, HTTPS, Firewalls, L7 routing, etc
* Must be able to act as a champion for a DevOps culture
* Ability to iterate quickly in an agile development process.
* Excited to learn new technologies and evaluate technologies to problems.
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.