Technical Cloud Security Success Manager - Los Angeles - Join a Recognized Leader in Cyber Security
A Fortune Magazine Top 100 Cloud Company with 92% growth over the last two years is changing the way enterprises regard security. It's a fast-moving company innovating security in the cloud.
Customer Success is vital to our business model. The role is responsible for delivering all aspects of success to build and enhance customer's experience and drive renewals. You will partner with the Sales team to promote renewals and up-selling opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
* Ally with customers to implement and standardize productivity-friendly, cloud security programs
* Act as a technical point of contact for all customer-related issues; produce tailored plans while partnering with technical support to drive quick and efficient issue resolution
* Understand how our customers are employing our solutions and recommend supplementary features that can be leveraged to increase their security condition
* Enable post-sales opportunities for your accounts through effective relationship-building, platform expertise, preparation and performance
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of cybersecurity or cloud security experience
* Technical pre/post-sales experience a plus
* Demonstrable, hands-on technical skills, preferably in cloud operations or the cybersecurity space
* Knowledge with regulatory and compliance standards (e.g., SOC 2, GDPR, ISO 27001)
* Experience with Lambda, Terraform, SQS, Dynamo, Redis, Cloudflare Workers
* Travel 30%
* Based on experience 80/20 split
* 401k with match
* Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
For all inquiries, please contact Christopher Cross immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.