Contract Role - Bellevue, WA - Full Stack Engineer - Immediate Start
Do you want to be part of an exciting Start up company that is focused on Blockchain and artificial intelligence?
This role gives you the opportunity to work on an Agile team with fellow software, hardware and data engineers to build the best-in-class infrastructure and software solutions. You will help create cutting-edge real world applications to provide highly secure and feature rich solutions to the company's customers.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* You have experience being involved in all stages of the SDLC.
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full SDLC
* Hands on expertise ranging from front-end user interfaces to back-end systems.
* 2+ years experience using Git.
To fast track your application, please reach out to me directly at J.Dahlberg@jeffersonfrank.com or give me a call at (303)-558-4352.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.